Monday, July 12, 2010

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

The Lucky OneThe Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks was a great read! I have been a fan of all of his novels so I may be biased when I say that I fell in love with this love story. I really enjoying learning about each individual character's personality, history and thoughts. I find that Sparks really develops his characters and story line well which is why he is able to write so many novels with the same, classic, love story formula. It just works and his writing draws you into the scene and into the lives of his characters.

I highly recommend this love story between a former solider just searching for the "lucky one" who saved his life.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

What do you think?