Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So I think Eclipse was better than New Moon but definitely still not as good as the first book, Twilight. Eclipse definitely added some twists and turns but at many points in the novel I just wanted to sit Bella, Edward and Jacob down and say, "Hey, we all know how it is, you two love each other - get together and stay that way; you two are just friends - accept it and get over it; you two just hate each other - just be nice around Bella mmmkay?"

However, as I stated in my review of New Moon - I'm still a sucker for a love story and have to finish the series. However, my desire to finish the series is not so bad that I need to go out and buy the hardcover book when the other three books I own are softcover (I do like my series to match if possible). It's also not so bad that I am want to borrow the book from my several friends who have the hardcovers and have already finished reading the story months up on months ago.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?