Friday, February 6, 2009

Twilight

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My review

This book reminds me a lot of Angel (the series that was on the WB). But of course, I can't help but fall in love with a good vampire-based novel. They happen to be my favorite.

I have to admit, Twilight sucked me in, I resisted the craze for a while but couldn't help but decide to read book 1 before I bought the rest. I read it in one night, 500+ pages and six hours of insomnia later I wanted to find book 2.

The story of Bella and Edward falling in love was great. Perhaps it was just a little too idealistic though. Everything goes well, she's not afraid, he didn't really resist to her knowing that he was a vampire. It has a good story line to it so far but you sort of know what's going to happen. That can be a good and bad thing I guess.

View all my reviews.

Blogging Addition: So I've gone out and bought New Moon but I haven't started it. I've decided to read Eragon first. Anyway, back to Twilight. It was a good teenage love story. I think it could use a little bit more detail in some places. You can tell it was written for a teen audience though so I guess I shouldn't expect too much out of it. It definitely has me hooked and wanting to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?